Small Business Services
Through all stages of a businesses life from start up to growth, sale or retirement, we can help you stay on top of both your money and your reporting obligations.
We therefore offer two service options for small businesses:
Option 1: The comprehensive service
For a set monthly fee we manage all your financial and statutory reporting.
Option 2: Pick and Mix
Happy to do your own VAT returns but need help with payroll? No problem – you tell us what you need and what you are happy doing yourself, and we agree a competitive fee for the tasks required and handle those for you.
Got a great idea but not sure how to turn it into a viable business?
More new businesses fail because of cash flow rather than profitability, and having a good accountant is fundamental to keeping a business’ finances in shape. Small businesses have different challenges to large corporations, and at Trimantic our accountants all have industry experience and are therefore perfectly positioned to support you in this exciting time of your business journey. With all the challenges that setting up a new business presents, having a professional who understands your business goals and can guide you through the minefield of cashflow management, allowable expenses, tax and profits maximisation is essential.
How Trimantic’s Accountants can help your Start-Up:
- Helping you decide the most appropriate business structure - sole trader, partnership or limited company. This crucial aspect affects many issues such as the tax you pay, your reporting obligations and your personal liability.
- Helping you prepare business plans and cash flow projections and provide suggestions for raising finance to help safeguard your business from failing because it has run of money.
- Advising you on allowable expenses and tax planning to ensure you claim all the available tax reliefs and minimise future tax liabilities.
- Helping you set up your accounting records, including guiding you on the use of software and mobile accounting apps.
- Deciding when and if to register for VAT and PAYE.
- Keeping you informed of your reporting obligations and assisting you in filing the correct paperwork with HMRC, Companies House and the Pensions Regulator.
Pick and Mix menu of services
TAX & ACCOUNTANCY
- Company Formation
- Registration and set-up
- Preparation of Full Statutory and Abbreviated Accounts and submission to Companies House
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- VAT Computations & Returns
- Corporation Tax Computations & Returns
- Directors' Self Assessment returns
- Advice on tax allowable expenses and tax efficient strategies for profit extraction.
- Reviewing expenses claims
- Dealing with HMRC on your behalf
- Payroll & RTI reporting
- Directors' Remuneration calculations
- Advising on tax efficient employee incentive schemes
- Production of P60s, P11ds, P45s and all year end reporting
- Provision of registered office address
- Preparation and Filing of Companies House Forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Preparation of dividend certificates
- Preparation and Filing of Company Annual Return
Comprehensive service includes all items listed
Prices start from £100 + VAT per month and are tailored to your individual business needs